Dead Frontier 2: Official Trailer and Launch Date Announced
July 9, 2018 | 156 Views
Dead Frontier 2 is a new F2P survival horror MMO coming to Steam Early Access on August 31st 2018.
Online survival horror at its darkest. As one of the few survivors of the outbreak, you must scratch a living out of the decaying ruins of society. Scavenge for supplies, improve your skills, and trade with other players. All the while, keeping your eyes peeled for the infected lurking around every corner.
- Old school survival horror awaits in this dark and atmospheric world. Conserve your ammo and make every shot count.
- Scavenge for scarce resources and rare equipment in the twisting corridors of expansive and ever changing abandoned buildings
- Come to the aid of the desperate survivors you encounter along the way, or leave them to their misery
- Trade for what you need in a realistic player-driven economy
- Create your own unique character build by selecting from a huge variety of skills, rare equipment and cosmetic items
- Work together with other players or operate as a lone wolf
- Take to the streets and settle scores in gripping PvP
- Take part in huge global events; bringing down gargantuan boss creatures and defending outposts from the infected hordes (coming soon)
- Barricade buildings to create your own safe-house (coming soon)
- Ethical free-to-play. Spending real money will never give you a gameplay advantage. Only cosmetic items and utility upgrades are available from our shop.
Add Dead Frontier 2 to your Steam wishlist to be notified when it launches: https://store.steampowered.com/app/744900/Dead_Frontier_2/
Dead Frontier 2 Official Launch Trailer
A Gamer who loves pretty much all genres of Games! (More so RPG, FPS, Survival Horror, Action Adventure etc.) Known to collect “Retro Games and Consoles” and also for being guilty of having an ever expanding back log of games. To get to know him better and see what he’s been up to, catch him online via his Gaming Accounts… You know what to do!
I have set this feature up to allow those who wish to donate, to donate to the project and help keep it alive. Every donation goes toward funding the site, covering hosting, funding toward equipment and allowing me to ensure that I can allocate more time to this project. Please do not feel obliged to donate, it is entirely your choice to do so. Even sharing the content I write and film or the Gaming Archive with your friends and family is a great help to me. But, if you do wish to donate please ensure that you leave a personal message so I can get back in touch with you directly. Thanks for taking the time to read this message.