Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Varnhold’s Lot DLC Arriving 28 February
February 25, 2019
Owlcat Games and Deep Silver today announce the second DLC Varnhold’s Lot for their critically acclaimed RPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker will launch on February 28.
You join Varn – as his general – and experience Varnhold’s valorous history first-hand; the whole of it, not just the outcome!
Just as you were claiming your first title, another hero of the Stolen Lands became a baron too: Maegar Varn, captain of the Varnling Host mercenary band and rightful ruler of Varnhold
If you’ve played the main campaign, you already know what happened to him… or do you?
- Play a complete and challenging self-contained side story
- Create a new character and fight for the future of Varnhold while your main campaign’s hero establishes their barony in the Shrike Hills
- Experience the adventure from a companion’s point of view
- Explore a huge new dungeon. What secrets lie in the forbidden depths?
- Import your achievements into the main campaign! After you finish the DLC, a new event will unlock in the main story: Maegar Varn will invite you to visit the dungeon once again — to witness the consequences of your decisions…
- Lead your commander to victory in combat and to prosperity in peace
A Gamer who loves pretty much all genres of Games! (More so RPG, FPS, Survival Horror, Action Adventure etc.) Known to collect “Retro Games and Consoles” and also for being guilty of having an ever expanding back log of games. To get to know him better and see what he’s been up to, catch him online via his Gaming Accounts… You know what to do!