POKÉMON QUEST RPG NOW AVAILABLE FOR MOBILE DEVICES
June 27, 2018 | 244 Views
Already a Smash Hit on Nintendo Switch, the Popular Pokémon Game Launches for iOS and Android Today
The Pokémon Company International announced today that Pokémon Quest is now available for download at no charge on the App Store and Google Play. The rambunctious action RPG first launched on Nintendo Switch in May and has captivated players, achieving more than a million downloads on the system worldwide.
Developed by GAME FREAK inc., Pokémon Quest takes players across Tumblecube Island, where everything’s a cube—including the Pokémon. Travel the length and breadth of the island hunting for treasure, battling with wild Pokémon, discovering unexplored territories, and even cooking tasty treats to tempt new Pokémon to join your party. Gameplay features of Pokémon Quest include:
- Battle by tapping—Pokémon Quest uses simple touch controls that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Befriend many Pokémon—Use items collected throughout expeditions to befriend a wide array of Pokémon.
- Create your Pokémon dream team—Partner with three of your Pokémon friends to battle through diverse environments.
- Pokémon unique to you—Use different Power Stones to personalize your Pokémon friends however you want and give them unique stats.
- Customize your base camp—Decorate your home with cute and fun collectibles that not only look good, but can provide in-game benefits.
Pokémon Quest also features in-app purchases that enable players to buy additional Power Stones and other useful items that can be used in the game.
For more information about Pokémon Quest, please visit: pokemon.com/uk/app/pokemon-quest/
To download Pokémon Quest for your mobile device, please visit:
A Gamer who loves pretty much all genres of Games! (More so RPG, FPS, Survival Horror, Action Adventure etc.) Known to collect “Retro Games and Consoles” and also for being guilty of having an ever expanding back log of games. To get to know him better and see what he’s been up to, catch him online via his Gaming Accounts… You know what to do!
I have set this feature up to allow those who wish to donate, to donate to the project and help keep it alive. Every donation goes toward funding the site, covering hosting, funding toward equipment and allowing me to ensure that I can allocate more time to this project. Please do not feel obliged to donate, it is entirely your choice to do so. Even sharing the content I write and film or the Gaming Archive with your friends and family is a great help to me. But, if you do wish to donate please ensure that you leave a personal message so I can get back in touch with you directly. Thanks for taking the time to read this message.