Yet Another Zombie Defense HD now available on Xbox One!
June 25, 2018 | 99 Views
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is all about defending yourself against the dark hordes that attack you every single night. You know it’s a lost cause – the undead horde is overwhelming and sooner or later your time will come. So, if you’re gonna go, go in style, and pave your way with piles of fallen monsters before they squash you! There’s just one thing that matters – how long can YOU survive? Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is a top-down arcade zombie shooter with tactical/strategic elements. Prepare yourself before nightfall – build defensive barricades, buy guns and ammo, set up turrets, and stay alive as long as you can. Each night puts your skills to the test, as the zombie forces become stronger with each wave. Make sure they remember you and shoot your way to a glorious end!
- Local and online co-op for up to four players – slaying monsters alone is fun, but doing with your friends? It’s up to four times better!
- Mount your favorite firearms on automated turrets and set traps – it’s a well-known fact that zombies ain’t smart, so they won’t be expecting it.
- Guns, guns, guns… and more guns! Choose from a variety of weapons – shotguns, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and many more.
- Pick your favorite game mode:
- Compete with others and dominate the leaderboard.
- Zooombieees! Who doesn’t love to smash their rotten little faces?
- Oh and did we mention guns yet? No, really, there’s literally tons of them!
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is now available on Xbox One and can be also purchased on PC. More information about the game can be found on the official site: http://www.awesomegamesstudio.com.
Ready? Let’s get some zombie heads rollin’!
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD - Xbox One Launch Trailer
A Gamer who loves pretty much all genres of Games! (More so RPG, FPS, Survival Horror, Action Adventure etc.) Known to collect “Retro Games and Consoles” and also for being guilty of having an ever expanding back log of games. To get to know him better and see what he’s been up to, catch him online via his Gaming Accounts… You know what to do!
I have set this feature up to allow those who wish to donate, to donate to the project and help keep it alive. Every donation goes toward funding the site, covering hosting, funding toward equipment and allowing me to ensure that I can allocate more time to this project. Please do not feel obliged to donate, it is entirely your choice to do so. Even sharing the content I write and film or the Gaming Archive with your friends and family is a great help to me. But, if you do wish to donate please ensure that you leave a personal message so I can get back in touch with you directly. Thanks for taking the time to read this message.