Zombie action game Dead Island: Survivors out now on iOS and Android
July 4, 2018 | 289 Views
Today, Deep Silver’s Hamburg-based development studio Deep Silver FISHLABS proudly announces the worldwide launch of the zombie action brawler set in the Dead Island universe, Dead Island: Survivors. Created specifically for iOS and Android-powered smartphones and tablets, Dead Island: Survivors is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Dead Island: Survivors offers action-packed gameplay mixing melee combat and trap laying with tactical base building and fun card collecting. It is set in a beautiful albeit zombie-plagued game world in close vicinity to the island of Banoi. Created with true love for the genre, the content-rich title features a wealth of different heroes, zombies, weapons, traps, consumables, levels and missions. Fans of the previous Dead Island games will be delighted to discover all kinds of tie-ins, Easter eggs and references as they play.
- Enjoy action-packed gameplay mixing melee combat and trap laying
- Collect iconic heroes to face the zombies
- Build your base with cunning traps to fend off the hordes
- Survive together with your friends and allies
- Explore and free beautiful, hand-made islands
- Meet the heroes and zombies in the real world – with ARKit (iOS version only)
- Download on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/story/id1398462225
- Download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsfishlabs.disurvivors
A Gamer who loves pretty much all genres of Games! (More so RPG, FPS, Survival Horror, Action Adventure etc.) Known to collect “Retro Games and Consoles” and also for being guilty of having an ever expanding back log of games. To get to know him better and see what he’s been up to, catch him online via his Gaming Accounts… You know what to do!
I have set this feature up to allow those who wish to donate, to donate to the project and help keep it alive. Every donation goes toward funding the site, covering hosting, funding toward equipment and allowing me to ensure that I can allocate more time to this project. Please do not feel obliged to donate, it is entirely your choice to do so. Even sharing the content I write and film or the Gaming Archive with your friends and family is a great help to me. But, if you do wish to donate please ensure that you leave a personal message so I can get back in touch with you directly. Thanks for taking the time to read this message.